Become a yearly or monthly Supporter:
STEP 1/2: FILL IN THE FORM
Information about becoming a Supporter:
A yearly or monthly donation is a simple and great way for you to support Windows together with like-minded individuals from around the world. A recurring donation also allows us to plan better for future projects.
When you sign up, you will receive:
- a Welcome-letter, plus a quarterly review of our work.
- Windows' encouragement and willing assistance if you wish to organize awareness raising or fundraising events together with other Windows' members in your community.
- If you sign up to donate a recurring $5 or more per month/$60 or more per year, you will also receive either:
a poster with the Hebrew and Arabic alphabets designed by the late known Israeli artist Dudu Geva:
or a print of a photo of the Balata Refugee Camp in Nablus taken by our youth:
You can set up your donation in 2 ways. These options are presented when you fill in the form above.
- The first option is to set up your Supporter-donation by placing a standing order with our friend organisation Windows for Peace UK. They share our goals and visions and has been a unique and invaluable supporter of Windows for a long time. If you submit the form above, and submit a standing order with them, we count you as a Supporter of us. They will inform us of your donation to them, after which we confirm your Supporter status to you. You are of course also eligible for the poster/print gift if you choose this option. Windows for Peace UK is also a registered charity in the UK, eligible to collect Gift Aid Tax on your donation (worth 25%).
- The second option is to donate via PayPal by setting up an account. It is really an easy way for both you and Windows - you have quick access and full control over your donation and we have good overview of our support.